<!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d4520341134983380046\x26blogName\x3dDear+December\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://mydeardecember.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://mydeardecember.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-2543422764664091267', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Happy 2014 everyone :)

Tuesday, 31 December 2013

Hello everyone! I just want to say Happy New Years!! I uploaded a brand new layout featuring Effie Trinket from the Hunger Games. I love Effie, she is one of the most hilarious and lovable characters in the series. I think I will do a Katniss layout next, for now,to start of the new year, we will go with the fabulous and dim witted Effie!
 I can't believe 2013 is already over. It has been an interesting year though my life isn't exactly adventurous, hanged out with my friends, watched a lot of movies, went to school, eh, normality! So I decided to do a new year's resolution :) Not sure if I will be able to achieve them but lets start by listing them out first. So.....

1. Eat more fresh food and vegetables (lol, like everyone probably has this on their list)
2. Spend more time doing my hobbies like drawing.
3. Make new friends with people that different from me, if you are an Asian girl, you know what I mean! We tend to be friends with other Asian girls, I need to branch out and meet people from different ethnic groups!!
4. Be drama free.
5. Aim for As and maintain at least a B for my classes.
6. Spend time out doors as much as possible in the summer.
7. Try to earn $1000 from a part time job during the summer.

I think that is a pretty good list so I'll just leave it at that. No need to overwhelm myself and make the list impossible to achieve.  Anyways I made a virtual gift for my affiliates and visitors so here is the ones for my vistors:


and some Gale Hawthorne Icons! lol

Labels: ,