Sunday, 23 November 2014
I also bought 1D's new album Four this week from HMV, I am still listening to it but here is my thoughts on it:
2. Ready to Run - Kind of indie, I do like it but its not something I am in love with, reminds me of Story of my Life.
3. Where Broken Hearts Go - A very upbeat song, reminds me of Midnight Memories, Best Song Ever, Kiss you, etc. Its very fun and very boy-bandish, while not all that unique, very 1D.
4. 18 - Its all right, nice beat, good song to jog to.
5. Girl Almighty - A very interesting beat, its like a marching band and its super upbeat and happy-go-lucky, awesome running/jogging song.
6. Fool's Gold - A slow song, not as emotional as Little Things but sounds sweet. Its alright.
7. Night Changes - Similar to Fool's Gold, its not all that unique in my opnion.
8. No Control - Another fun upbeat song, at first I was like "meh" but this song gets stuck in your head very easily and now I love it.
9. Fireproof - I really like this song, is very mellow but still upbeat, I really love the part "Nobody knows you the way I do, Nobody loves you the way I do".
10. Spaces - This is also a good song but its not something I would buy individually.
11. Stockholm Syndrome - This probably my favorite song on this album, I love the title of the song and its so 1D.
12. Clouds - A decent song, I do like it quite a bit, the songs comes off "stronger" and less sweet than the usual 1D songs.
Over all I say about half of the songs on this album I would listen to regularly, its not all that different from their previous album, just slightly different melodies and words. Favorite songs from this album: Where Broken Hearts Go, Girl Almighty, No Control, Fireproof an Stockholm Syndrome. On the fence as to whether I would say you should actually purchase the whole Album, its only $14 with tax so if you love 1D like I do than go for it, if your not a fan, maybe just purchase a few select singles. :)
Welcome Rachael to our affiliate list!
Well that is it, bye for now :)