<!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d4520341134983380046\x26blogName\x3dDear+December\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://mydeardecember.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://mydeardecember.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-2543422764664091267', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Jacquie Lee Icons and Tagged :")

Friday, 20 December 2013

Hey everyone, today me and my friend went to watch The Hobbit 2 and it was amazing! I highly recommend anyone who is interested in seeing the series, it was much better than Hobbit 1! There was a lot of fun scenes and it was very exciting action. I think when I have the time, I will make some Hobbit Graphics and maybe templates. I added a new amazing peeps and also as promised, I made some Jacquie Lee icons! :) I hope you guys like them, she kind of looks like Selena Gomez to me, I am excited for her to put out some music as she is very good!


 
 
I was also tagged by Aaliyah so I will do her tag The Liebster Awards :)


What is your first impression of me (Aaliyah)?
I thought you were really friendly and nice, that's one I asked you to be affies. :)
What do you think of Reality shows?
I don't really like reality shows, especially things like kardasians or realhouse wives but I'll sit through things like the Dog Whisper or Hell's Kitchen.
Do you prefer roses or chocolates on Valentines?
Chocolate all the way! You can actually eat it and it doesn't die in a week (kind of ironic?).
What’s your favorite childhood memory?
When I was a kid, we lived behind a big hill, whenever it snowed, me and my friends would slide down the hill for hours. :)
Are you comfortable in making friends off the Internet?
Yep, I am incredibly chatty and I usually strike up conversions with people sooner or later.
How would you describe your High-School life?
I am in grade 9, I hope its nice?
What is the most unique animal you’ve ever touched?
A stingray in an aquarium.
Are you pursuing your dreams?
Kind of, I mean, I'm staying in school and getting educated :O
Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Working at a fun job.
Inspiration behind your blog/website name?
I was born in December and I feel like december is very dear to me! Its the month of xmas, my b-day and many other good things. Dear December has a nice ring to it too.
Is there a certain food you often crave for no reason?
I am terrible for eating fudge bars.
Are you pro life or pro choice?
I am kind of both. I definitely believe that every girl should have a choice and not be forced to go through with something she doesn't want to do. My reason is, if she doesn't want the baby, she won't care for it while its growing. Moms who love their baby won't drink, smoke or do things to her body that can harm the baby but if she is set against it, she won't care and the baby will be hurt and born sick. There is also nothing stopping a girl from  trying to abort with other methods like binge drinking, hurting herself, drugs and etc which will make the baby suffer once its born.  I think the baby won't suffer if doesn't develop a brain and the girl will be happier too. But I don't think late term abortion is right, I mean, unless you have a good reason like the mom is going to die or something. Just my opinions.
Do you curse a lot?
Only if I am angry.
Are you health conscious?
I don't go out of my way to eat whole wheat, exercise, etc but I don't eat junk everyday either and walk around lots from school/hanging with friends.

Labels: ,