<!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d4520341134983380046\x26blogName\x3dDear+December\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://mydeardecember.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://mydeardecember.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-2543422764664091267', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

A lazy Saturday

Saturday, 21 December 2013

I feel so lazy today, I didn't get out of bed until noon! My mom and dad went shopping so no one was there to nag me. lol I don't feel like doing anything today (cue bruno mars!) aside from watching tv, playing video games and relax on the couch! Tomorrow me and my friends are going to go watch Frozen, its suppose to be a really good movie. We been watching so many movies lately. I realize christmas is right around the corner and everyone has been giving virtual gifts so I made one too!

So I was tagged by Pim for the Liebster Awards again, so I'll just answer her questions!^^

What single quality do you most appreciate in people?
Sincerity, I honestly hate fake kindness and don't mind white lies.
Why did you start your blog?
I saw many people with blogs and wanted to try it out. I was first browsing sites Pink Blossom, Punk Rose and etc, I read lots of text making tutorials and learned those. Then I learned how to make layouts, I found a few blogger templates and looked at how they were made.
What is your favorite movie?
I am really liking The Hunger Game series right now but I think the Harry Potter movies will always be my favorite. I also really like Finding Nemo.
Where was your last, best vacation?
My last best vacation? 2 years ago I would say, my family went to San Francisco and it was amazing. We stayed at a really nice hotel, went to an aquarium, beach and bought lots of tasty food. I also bought lots of cloth, my mom bought like 20 hats. lol
Who is your favorite author and why?
J. K. Rowling, she wrote the Harry Potter series which I love!! However the Hunger Gamesby Suzanne Collins and the Divergent series by Veronica Roth both come really close to. :)
What is your most prized possession?
By price or personal value? I think my computer is the most expensive thing I own but the most important thing I own I think is my Note to Self box, you write a note to yourself everyday and read them at the end of the year.
Cat or Dog?
I love cats but dogs are okay too, I think they are a little needy. 
What is your favorite quote and by whom?
Don't have one.
If you could meet anyone dead or alive, who would it be?
I would like to meet Hitler just so I can hit him across the head with a baseball bat.
Describe yourself in three words. 
Chatty. Artsy.  Friendly.

Labels: